[Neighbors] News for Hilleños

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Wed Jun 15 16:16:02 MDT 2022

News in Nob Hill:

-Last Friday Federal Highway Administration and MRCOG presented findings of
the Road Safety Audit they performed on Lead/Coal from Broadway to
Washington. See results on attached pdf.

-Wednesday, June 22, 6:30 pm Nob Hill Neighborhood Association partners with
the Historic Lobo Theater to host Claude Morelli, Research Scholar in
Transportation, UNM Civil Engineering Department, as he presents Nob Hill
Pedestrian and Quality of Life Study:  Issues, opportunities, and draft
recommendations for improving walkability. Nob Hill thanks Councilor Pat
Davis for sponsoring this study.

This is also a get to know you event with the Historic Lobo Theater which is
generously providing its facilities at no cost as well as a social time with
neighbors and free food. Details at
https://www.nobhill-nm.com/events/2022-06/

-Friday, June 24 NHNA will meet Andrew and Ashley Kalemba, proprietors of
Social House/High and Dry at 201 Hermosa NE to foster channels of
communication as they prepare to open the business. For details email
meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>

Nob Hill has had zero rain for several months now. Our area does not
naturally support most trees. Experts recommend that the ground under your
trees’ drip lines is moist to a depth of 2 feet. New trees need to be soaked
beneath their dripline three times a week. Care for our tree canopy and it
will care for us.

     VivaNobHill!

www.NobHill-NM.com <http://www.NobHill-NM.com>