[Neighbors] News for Hilleños

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Mon Jun 27 13:32:17 MDT 2022

-Last Wednesday, June 22, 50 neighbors came out to get acquainted and enjoy
free food as Nob Hill Neighborhood Association partnered with the Historic
Lobo Theater. We thank the Lobo and M’Tucci’s for generous support.

After the social time Claude Morelli, Research Scholar in Transportation,
UNM Civil Engineering Department, presented Nob Hill Pedestrian and Quality
of Life Study:  Issues, opportunities, and draft recommendations for
improving walkability. See presentation at
https://www.nobhill-nm.com/public-safety/

-Friday, June 24, the Neighborhood Association met with Andrew and Ashley
Kalemba, proprietors of High and Dry Taproom at 201 Hermosa Dr NE to foster
good communication in preparation for their opening in August.

-We finally got some rain! But remember Nob Hill is built on an arid mesa
which does not naturally support most trees. PLEASE see that the ground
under your trees’ drip lines is moist to a depth of 2 feet. Experts
recommend soaking new trees beneath their dripline 3 times a week. Care for
our tree canopy and it will care for us.

     VivaNobHill!

www.NobHill-NM.com <http://www.NobHill-NM.com>