[Neighbors] Road closure by Hermosa and Marquette

kingkb kingkb at mail.swcp.com
Sun Mar 20 11:23:21 MDT 2022

Hello, Neighbors!

This is Karen from the SE corner of Hermosa and Marquette ~

You may have noticed some colorful markings on the street at that
intersection. They have arrived because I have a significant plumbing
event - trenchless sewer line replacement - coming up tomorrow, Monday
March 21st.

I want to give you a heads up that the road will be blocked starting
about 8:00am and probably through about 4:30pm (could conclude earlier,
or later ~ you know how plumbing goes :) I don't know how much of the
road will be blocked, just thought you might want to know in advance
that there may be some navigation to do.

For those who park on the South side of Marquette, you might want to
move to the north side for tomorrow, just to stay clear of the activity
and truck(s).

Thanks all, for your patience! Gotta take care of my little historic ;)