[Neighbors] Two cute puppies available!

Tandi Hufnagel tandiwe76 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:24:49 MDT 2022

Hi all,
We are fostering two puppies through PACA that are available - Two sisters
born Jan 17 so they are 9 weeks old. The mother is purebred Aussie
Shepherd, the father is unknown. They came from Las Vegas NM. Both have
great personalities, very endearing. They love people, kids, and are
getting used to our adult dogs and cat. Sadie is the black-and-tan, with
brindle patterning in her brown and white paws. She's quiet, calm, and
confident, with a sweet disposition. Madeline is white with large and small
black spots, and lighter color eyes. She has a big personality, makes a lot
of noise, loves to play, and loves to cuddle. Both are learning commands
quickly, are intelligent and watchful, and will do well with training.
Sadie and Madeline are available to adopt through PACA, and you can also
contact me to connect you.
Please feel free to let anyone know about them!
Thanks,
Tandi