[Neighbors] Comcast issues

Peter Katel katel.peter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 13:18:56 MDT 2022

Affects their cable internet as well, which is why I’m working from a
coffee shop today - and Downtown, because closer ones were also hit by the
outage.

On Thursday, March 24, 2022, James Hands via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <
neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:
> Yep. First they said it would be fixed at 8:30am, now they've pushed it
back to 5:30pm
> There's a Comcast number you can text for outage updates and general
troubleshooting, it's pretty helpful, surprisingly.

> ~~~ James Hands
>
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 12:55 PM JRB via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <
neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

>> Hi Anyone else experiencing issues with Comcast cable TV?  Mine has been
out for hours now.

>> JRB

Peter Katel
Albuquerque, NM