[Neighbors] St. Mark's is having its Annual Plant Sale

Erin Cook communications at stmarksabq.org
Fri May 6 12:08:15 MDT 2022

Come by St. Mark's today (1-5) or Sunday (before/after worship-worship
starts at 9:30 and ends by 11:00) to get plants for your 2022 garden. There
are also gorgeous petunia baskets - for your homes, mothers days gifts, etc.
St. Mark's share of the proceeds will go to ABQ FaithWorks Collaborative. We
look forward to seeing you! All are welcome.

Cash or check only.

Erin Cook

Communications

St. Mark's Episcopal Church

431 Richmond Place NE

Albuquerque, NM 87106

https://www.stmarksabq.org <https://www.stmarksabq.org/>

505-262-2484

Note: I ordinarily read and respond to email during my office hours between
9-1, Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

The deadline for Friday The Messenger publication is Thursday at 12 p.m.