[Neighbors] Fan Tang disappointment😖

Stephen F Sehi-Smith sehi-smith at att.net
Sun May 22 22:14:59 MDT 2022

Hi Joanna:
Before you condemn a person for not walking or driving to pick up food, you might consider that there are people who are homebound and cannot drive or walk to pick up food, and who depend on delivery services. Fan Tang might consider better employee problem solving skills if they want to maintain their customer base. The last time I ordered from them, I walked to pick up the food, only to have a FORTY MINUTE wait before my food was actually brought to me.
Best regards, Stephen Smith