[Neighbors] FW: 🌈 ABQ Family Pride Celebration June 11, Morningside Park

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Tue May 31 12:15:09 MDT 2022

Forwarded for your interest.

From: Victoria Torres [mailto:victoria at boldfuturesnm.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 11:02 AM
To: jeffh at clnabq.org; meyster1 at me.com; jpate at molzencorbin.com; pmbdoc at yahoo.com; lwbower at runbox.com
Subject: 🌈 ABQ Family Pride Celebration

notification of a special event

in your neighborhood

WHAT:              ABQ Family Pride Celebration

WHERE:           Morningside Park See attached location map.

DATE(s):           June, 11th

TIME(s):           11:30 to 2:30

WHO:               Bold Futures

CONTACT:       Victoria Torres 505-688-5178

On June 11th, our organization Bold Futures will be producing a special event in the Nob Hill neighborhood called ABQ Family Pride Celebration.  The Nob Hill Neighborhood has been chosen as the location for this event because pride parade. We are thrilled to be guests in your neighborhood and it’s important to us that we are communicating clearly with you, the neighbors.

EVENT DESCRIPTION:

·       Event hours are from 11:30 to 2:30 on June 11th, 2022.

·       We will be loading in beginning at 8 am on June 11th, and will load out until 3:00 on June 11th.

·       We will leave your neighborhood as we found it.

·       During the event hours, we expect between 100+ attendees that day.

·       We will have amplified sound during the hours of 11:30 on June 11th.

o live music.

COVID AND/OR OTHER PUBLIC HEALTH PRECAUTIONS:

·       We will take the following public measures to prevent the transmission of Covid and/or other possible public health impacts to the community.

We are working closely with the City of Albuquerque Special Events Committee to minimize the impacts of the event.  Our goal is to create an enjoyable and positive experience in your neighborhood.

If you or any of the surrounding residents and businesses have questions or comments about the impacts of this event, please email us at:

Victoria Torres

Programs Assistant

Bold Futures (Formerly Young Women United)

505.831.8930 (O)

505.688.5168 (C)

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4x_6Gz3RSYbKd6tQjaadZKgVBR-VoRzA8FanK9a9P6PuZmskGo7iCLCIjY7-aiqiA-5KfO2f18>

 <https://www.facebook.com/BoldFuturesNM/> Facebook |  <https://twitter.com/BoldFutures> Twitter |  <https://www.instagram.com/boldfutures/> Instagram