[Neighbors] Yard signs.

Weiser Dan buddew7 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 22:24:47 MST 2022

Yes, very surprising and unfortunate.  Now, that the election is over; when will be the end date to have all yard signs removed from ABQ, NM.  Is there a plan in place since we have Veteran's Day approaching, Thanksgiving, and all the December Holidays as well like Kwanza, Hanukah, Christmas, etc.  Further, we these yard signs be able to be recycled because I hope they are not all going to the dump to contribute to the Very Problematic Medical Waste Increase due to the use of disposable masks that end up in the landfill.  I am deeply concerned about the environmental impact that all this new medical waste will have on our environment and how deeply it will affect the Native Americans who we all need to support greatly in their hour of need.
Thanks Everyone,
Dan