[Neighbors] Property at Silver and Wellesley

Karen Mendenhall abqkaren at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 08:22:05 MST 2022

As I understand it, the proposal is for 40 residential units with 35 parking spaces.  This isn't right.  Developers need to go back to the drawing board and ensure there are dedicated parking spaces for every planned resident.  And City needs to enforce reasonable development.

Karen S. Mendenhall
Abqkaren at gmail.com
505.280.2097 mobile

“The arc of the moral universe is long but bends toward justice.”  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.