[Neighbors] Fwd: Property at Silver and Wellesley

Sam Bawcum sambawcum at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 09:47:36 MST 2022

My prognostication is that they will follow what has bwcome the "routine"
business model price it at or just above the market high point, as was done
with the other projects on Central, Richmond, etc.. They will sit empty, or
mostly empty, until they hit a threshold of tolerance, as those other
projects had done. They will write of their losses and depreciation as tax
deductions. Then they will sell to another corporate speculator.