[Neighbors] Comcast down again

Cynthia Stuart cstuart at unm.edu
Wed Nov 23 12:13:32 MST 2022

We too have been having difficulty with Comcast/Xfinity tv for about the last 3 or 4 weeks. Have rebooted and refreshed more times than I can count, got a new Xfinity box. Nothing has worked and we also generally lose reception at news time every evening until about 10:00 pm. Have spent hours on chat and phone support to no avail. I am about ready to dump Comcast and go back to Century Link which I swore I would never do. Comcast has been very good until recently and now I just don’t understand the service decline and I’m tired of paying for service I don’t get!