[Neighbors] Luminarias

Nancy Koenigsberg nmkberg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:53:33 MST 2022

Hello Neighbors:

The New Mexico Women’s Chorus (a 501(c) organization) is building
luminarias for all of the upcoming holidays.  This is our biggest
fundraiser of the year.    If wish to have luminarias for Christmas, New
Year’s, Hanukah or Kwanza (or any other holiday you wish to celebrate) why
not purchase them from us. We are making traditional, rainbow, and red and
green sets, as well as blue and white ones for Hanukah.

Traditional luminarias are  $10/dozen
Luminorahs, Red and Green, and Rainbow are $12/dozen
Tea lights (for those who can't have actual flames-or if you want to put
your luminarias out a second time on New Years Eve) are $5/dozen

If you wish to have them delivered, we can do so for $8.
Set up and Take Down (no longer set up only) is based on the quantity we
are taking care of for you-you don't have to worry about anything!

   - $25 for 1-5 dozen
   - $50 for 6-10 dozen
   - $75 for >10 dozen

To order any of the above, go to: