[Neighbors] Two Neighborhood events Thursday night

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Wed Nov 30 15:27:28 MST 2022

I thank Greg for sending out the origianal email about two good events tomorrow, Thursday, night.

I am following up to point out that the median study session could really be pivotal for our commuity.

Please come make your voice heard about:

1.       If you WANT medians on Monte Vista to calm traffic and create space for plantings and paths.

2.       Express your ideas about details that would make the medians work better for you.

If you can only be there briefly please do.

This may be a once in a generation opportunity.

And you can hit the shop and stroll before and after!

Kind regards, Gary

Kind regards, Gary