[Neighbors] Comcast Cable TV Outage

James Hands jameshands at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 12:39:09 MDT 2022

Text OUT to 266278 to get information about Xfinity service.  At minimum
they will tell you that everything is OK and the problem might be your
router or line.  Sometimes they say "Yes we know there is an outage it
should be fixed at XX:XX" and they can also text you back when they think
it is fixed. there are other commands beside OUT that you can text to them,
it's quite useful sometimes.

~~~ James Hands