[Neighbors] Coal & Vassar

OBC pcohen01 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:34:29 MDT 2022

dios mio.  i by chance walked by where the driver died after fleeing the
accident last night.  the police were just arriving. heart breaking.  i
don't usually comment on these threads as i have given up hope and don't
usually happen across dead people when i am out for a walk, although i have
been shot at while out walking my dogs.  such is the neighborhood.  i have
lived on the one way for a good part of my life and know its history well
enough.  while i don't know what caused the accident last night,  i know
your representative on city council voted for a.r.t. and your neighborhood
association president or whatever you call him went along for the ride
which pushed even more traffic onto the one-ways which of course pushed
even more accidents and fatalities into the corridor.  any idiot can
understand when you squeeze a balloon the pressure has to escape somewhere,
and the city council decided the one-ways were an acceptable vent.  do all
the silly traffic calming studies you want, ain't gonna change a thing.
actions have consequences but those who don't live here, like our council
rep and neighborhood association head, don't feel them.  now i walk with
protection.  r.i.p. to the latest fatality.