[Neighbors] Is your Century Link phone service working?

Robert L Anderson citizen at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 15:39:00 MDT 2022

Thanks John.

Maybe I will find some tech on the street who can answer questions.

It is interesting that the tech who called me on his own cell phone last week said the city did not want to let them dig up under the A.R.T. lane so Century Link said they were trying to pull through a new cable and they should have it in, this was last Friday.

Still today we have no land line.  We have our cell phones.

That is why we don’t bundle any of our communications services.  We had a problem with Xfinity once when we did that and then all lines, cell and land were inoperable.

I tried calling back the tech cell number he called from but it will not take calls.

Century Link has gone to chat bots and operators in Asia who don’t know anything other than the same thing the last one said.
It has been impossible to get to anyone on the line to them for assistance.
Too bad they are the only land line service in town.

Bob