[Neighbors] Is your Century Link phone service working?

James Hands jameshands at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 16:49:13 MDT 2022

When we tried to get high speed internet through Century Link they said the
speed we needed was not available in Nob Hill because of the older phone
lines.  They did not try very hard to keep us as customers so I assumed
they would not be upgrading the lines any time soon.  We ended up getting
Xfinity and dropping our landline.

~~~ James Hands