[Neighbors] There was police activity at around 5:20pm Friday September 25

Meta Hirschl metaji.prajna at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 14:33:43 MDT 2022

I agree w Robert- we need to know what is going on in real time. I’ve been
disappointed w what ECHO offers - appears to me to be a glorified zoom
session approach. Lots of talk little action or information.

We need data in real time. Similar to homelessness data counts as
successfully done in 100 cities:

https://community.solutions/built-for-zero/

And discussed here

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2Ch0437djTrNH4sKLpxYpa?si=CMBdHCLLRKGms6724zcFcQ

Respectfully offered,
Meta.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2022 at 3:14 PM Greg Weirs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <
neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

> Have you considered asking at the Nob Hill - University ECHO?
>
> Greg
>
> On Sat, Sep 24, 2022 at 12:49 PM Robert L Anderson <citizen at comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> This concern of Dan is one that many have that the city needs urgently to
>> address.
>>
>> How do we find out in real and relevant time what is going on when we see
>> police activity in and above (helicopters and planes) our homes and
>> neighborhood?  Or how do we follow up a specific event?
>>
>> Usually we know and learn nothing of significant police/criminal activity
>> near us that we should be aware, even as it is occurring.
>>
>> For example, last Tuesday the air alert siren sounded for about 15
>> minutes in the morning of something but there was no way to find out what
>> was the problem or where.
>>
>> Regards to all,
>> Bob
>> ________________-
>>

>> On Sep 24, 2022, at 8:17 AM, Weiser Dan via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <
>> neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:
>>
>> I drove past because I needed to be at a meeting.  This was on the Chula
>> Vista Block NE between Marquette and Ridley.  I did not have any cards or
>> notices on my door so I think I am in the clear.  It was near 334 Chula
>> Vista Place N.E.  I saw 1 White Police Car and I think there was a lady
>> officer.  Did something serious happen on our block?  I noticed the Crime
>> Scene Unit parked nearby on Morningside as well.
>>
>> A Concerned Resident
>>
>> Dan E. Weiser
>>

> --
> Greg Weirs