[Neighbors] There was police activity at around 5:20pm Friday September 25

Flora Silva silva_f65 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 09:48:56 MDT 2022

 I refer to crimemapping.com

    On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 08:35:56 AM MDT, Weiser Dan via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

 Does anyone know of a program that you could put on your computer that would describe all the crime activity that has happened in Albuquerque, NM in say the past few weeks?  If we had a program like that and it could be put on a MAC or PC or Linux Computer then we could go to our block and find out what happened without having to go to the trouble of going into the local Albuquerque Police Department to request information on what happened during that day and time.
Thank you,
Dan E. Weiser
(The issue in my neighborhood could have been as simple as a driver speeding through the neighborhood who happened to get a traffic ticket.  However, the fact that the Crime Scene Mobile Unit was nearby on MorningSide next to Carlisle made me think the issue may have been greater than just a speeding ticket or those 2 could be 2 unrelated incidents.  I live on the block of Chula Vista by the way in Nob Hill in the NE.
I am here to help meet your computer needs.