[Neighbors] Sorry I will miss the meeting at Monte Vista Church

fgreen38 fgreen38 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 18:17:22 MDT 2022

Sorry you can't make it, but thank you so very much for putting others before yourself.  Nob Hill quality!Karen and Fred Green Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Weiser Dan via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 9/26/22  6:14 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Nob Hill <neighbors at nobhill-nm.com>, TheBoard NobHill-NM <theboard at nobhill-nm.com> Subject: [Neighbors] Sorry I will miss the meeting at Monte Vista Church     I have developed a dry cough and out of an abundance of caution to everyone.  I will sadly be unable to attend the event that looked like a lot of fun with the $10 membership dues and being fed a meal and being able to meet many people.Regrets,Dan E. WeiserChula Vista Resident