[Neighbors] Drug dealing in our alley

Robert L Anderson citizen at comcast.net
Sat Apr 1 21:58:21 MDT 2023

Keep an eye out around for this vehicle.

My son came in saying a strange car in the alley right behind our house.
At first I thought it might be a burglary.
About 7:30 pm tonight.  Two males in front seats.  Parked for long time in path of alley traffic.
Through the fence, watched a shoot up and apparent purchase go down.
This is the alley just off Coal between Richmond and Bryn Mawr.
Green 2005-ish Highlander with missing front bumper, drivers side passenger window taped over with a white poster board.
Lift gate bashed in on left side.
Got tag number and photos.
After the males messed around they were joined by a young woman who ran to them from across Coal where there are a couple apartments.
Then the vehicle speeds off leaving on ground burned tin foil with burn marks and some residue on other side.
Reported to 242-COPS but they could do nothing.
Keep an eye on things around your house.

Bob