[Neighbors] Braver Angels meeting next week

Patricia Browne Hirschl mexicanpat at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 18:29:47 MDT 2023

Introducing Braver Angels New Mexico,
a national organization new to our community,
a group of citizens coming together to try to heal the divisions in our
country.
More about the national organization
at https://braverangels.org/introducing-braver-angels/

Braver Angels was inspired by the words of Abraham Lincoln, who not only
called on Americans to summon the “better angels” of our nature — but
called on us to find the courage needed to pursue a more perfect union,
“with malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right.”

A group of New Mexicans concerned about our divisions recently formed a New
Mexico chapter. We hosted a successful Red-Blue workshop on Zoom last month
and are planning regular in person meetings to get to know our fellow
citizens. We meet next on

Wednesday, April 12
11 AM
Flying Star on Central Avenue
in their private meeting room.

I am your Nob Hill neighbor…living close to Monte Vista school, and am
planning to go to the gathering next week, and invite you to join me and
others interested in helping heal our divisions…or just to find out more
about Braver Angels New Mexico.

Pat Hirschl
Mexicanpat at gmail.com
506-217-3845