[Neighbors] Were the RIR signals installed?

Greg Weirs vgweirs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 15:01:18 MDT 2023

As always, push the button to request to cross, and the pedestrian crossing
light will change to white (walk). The signal will know the pedestrian has
the light in that direction, and if oncoming traffic approaches that
crosswalk it won't turn green regardless of the approach speed.

Rest-In-Red does not disable any of the obvious other constraints, like
giving green lights to more than one crossing direction or giving green
lights when it has given pedestrians a crossing signal.

Greg Weirs
505 515 6334 (M)
vgweirs at gmail.com