[Neighbors] TOMORROW NIGHT: Love Nob Hill? Join us! 🍕

Mark Nelson r.mark.nelson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:52:39 MDT 2023

Hey neighbors!

Nob Hill Neighborhood Ambassadors is a new initiative from the Nob Hill
Neighborhood Association to help us better connect with each other and find
opportunities to make our neighborhood a better place.

If you care about Nob Hill and like the idea of being a friendly face for
the neighborhood, we would love to meet you! We are having a get together
where you can learn more about the program at *Immanuel* *Presbyterian
Church at 114 Carlisle Blvd SE, 87106 on Thursday April 27th from 6:00 to
7:15 PM*. We will also have *free pizza*, so bring an appetite!

Viva Nob Hill!

Your neighbor,
Mark

Robert Mark Nelson