[Neighbors] Washer purchase, delivery and install

Karla S akabatgrrl at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 19 15:50:07 MDT 2023

Karen,

We’ve been very happy with Lowe’s. Be sure to look into the big discounts you get on the purchase if you apply for and get a credit card with them. You can just close the account but take advantage of the discount on your appliance purchase. Be sure to get a washer that will also get you a city rebate for being more efficient.

Karla

Sent from my iPhone