[Neighbors] Flat roof, going from tar-and-gravel to spray foam?

Douglas Lopez delaluzjewelrydoug at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 06:54:47 MDT 2023

Ben,

I have had four buildings installed with foam roofs. The only company I
would use again is Southwest Sprayfoam Matt (505) 469-6937. I have a very
expensive lesson with New Millennium Spray Foam Roofer. They did not remove
the old roof and caused the collapse of my parapits. New Millenniun came
very close to losing their contractors license with the state because they
stalled to replace their mistake. In the end it cost me many thousands of
dollars in repairs.

Diego