[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Annual Meeting

Jeff Hoehn jeffreyahoehn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 10:57:42 MDT 2023

Neighbors,

You are all warmly invited to attend the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association
Annual Meeting on Tuesday, September 19th starting at 6:00 PM at Monte
Vista Christian Church.

We'll have live music and dinner to start the evening. Renew or sign up for
membership in the Association, and talk to members of our committees about
their efforts and progress. Our formal agenda includes highlights of the
past year and what we are excited to pursue next, a brief word from honored
guests, consideration of a Bylaws Amendment, and the election of new board
members. After the formal program, stick around for dessert, raffles, and
to follow up on what you have heard!

Please join your neighbors, your community, and your Association as we
celebrate Nob Hill!

Jeff Hoehn, President

[image: image.png]