[Neighbors] FW: 28th Annual Shop & Stroll - Event 12/7/2023 5 pm - 9 pm; Amherst Street Closure Notification

Chris Smith chjasmith at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 06:45:27 MST 2023

Gary - thank you for sharing Shop and Stroll info!

Here is a link to Nob Hill Holiday Retail Map / Shopping Guide, if you
would share please.

Shop & Stroll - Nob Hill Main Street
<https://nobhillmainstreet.org/shop-stroll/>

Thank you, Val and Chris

Nob Hill Main Street, Inc.

Valerie Osbourn, Executive Director (ED)

ED Email:  val.mae1987 at gmail.com

ED Mobile:  505-331-1934

Office: 505-923-0759

*www.nobhillmainstreet.org* <http://www.nobhillmainstreet.org/>