[Neighbors] Invitation to Meet about the proposed demolition of the Hiway House in Nob Hill, Dec. 14

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Fri Dec 8 20:07:15 MST 2023

Nob Hill friends and neighbors,

Forwarding this invitation to a presentation open to all. Gary

Nob Hill Neighborhood Association:

Consensus Planning and Titan Development would like to invite you to a
meeting discussing the future of the Hiway House Motel and Café in Nob Hill
on Thursday, December 14th at 6 p.m. We would like to host you at Consensus
Planning’s office at 302 8th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102.  The purpose of
the meeting is to review the application to demolish the existing structures
on the property. We know and share the community’s concern with the current
status of the property and demolition is the first step towards that goal.

We look forward to meeting with the community to discuss the future of this
property. Thank you.

Jim Strozier, FAICP

Consensus Planning, Inc.

302 8th Street NW