[Neighbors] Silver Horizons

Tom Simic tomsimic at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:14:22 MST 2023

Dear Neighbors,
     Wasn't sure if you were familiar with an organization called Silver Horizons. It is an organization helping low income seniors stay in their homes by offering assistance with paying bills, home projects, food market, helping build ramps for those who need it and operating Thrift Smart Thrift Store. These proceeds go to help seniors. This is a great organization to donate to. I am attaching a link to their  site. I will be presenting them with the KOB4 paying it forward  award tomorrow and it should be featured on the 5pm news on Friday. Please check out their website.