[Neighbors] Zoning request for cannabis consumption area at 3417 Central Ave NE

Flora Silva silva_f65 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 13:29:06 MST 2023

   600 ft. apart from each other should suffice.  I will not vote to support this initiative.

Several questions remain unanswered.Has an application for retail been approved and is the business currently operating with a retail license?  If yes, when was the neighborhood notified and when was a meeting held as required by conditional use?
What are the health regulations for clean air?

How will the parking issue be addressed?
Accessand circulation for vehicles and pedestrians?

Security plan?

Respectfully,

Flora Silva NH Resident