[Neighbors] Mosquitoes - Standing Water & Free Minnows

James Hands jameshands at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 09:51:50 MDT 2023

We got ours at Costco, this price was reasonable for 3 if you can get it:
Wisely Bug Zapper Lantern, 3-pack | Costco
<https://www.costco.com/wisely-bug-zapper-lantern%2C-3-pack.product.100754540.html>

But it seems anybody that actually has any in stock is charging a bit more:
Amazon.com : Wisely Bug Zapper Outdoor Electric, USB-C Rechargeable
Mosquito Killer Lantern Lamp, Portable Insect Electronic Zapper Indoor
Trap, with LED Light, 3-Pack (Multi Color) : Patio, Lawn & Garden
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WNBJ9B7/ref=sbl_dpx_outdoor-bug-zappers_B09WNBJ9B7_0>

~~~ James Hands