[Neighbors] Lead-Coal Safety: Rest In Red

Robert L Anderson citizen at comcast.net
Sat Jul 15 19:30:21 MDT 2023

My observations are much the same as Tom Simic.  RIR eliminates the attempt to set traffic flow based on signal timing.  It is like the concept of group punishment for the wrongs on one person, or speeder.  I find getting to my house takes longer on Coal now due to RIR and yet I see drivers still running the lights, speeding to beat them.  It has done nothing for the problem of the high speed no muffler vehicles and heavy diesel exhaust trucks.  RIR might work on a single lane street but it does not work on a two lane roadway.
Bob