[Neighbors] National Night Out Tuesday August 1st 6-8PM @ Morningside Park 🍦

Rahim Kassam rahim.kassam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 04:49:39 MDT 2023

Hey Neighbors,

Get ready for National Night Out next Tuesday, August 1st.

Join us for a fantastic time as we promote safer neighborhoods with community police partnerships. It's also the perfect opportunity to reunite with all our awesome neighbors.

Oh, and did we mention there'll be ice cream? 🍨 But that's not all! This year, we're kicking it up a notch with a DJ, face painting, and cornhole! ☄️

If you're up for some volunteering and haven’t already emailed us, reply back. We'd love to have you onboard!

Special thanks to Nob Hill Mainstreet and Monte Vista Christian Church for all their support!

Mark your calendars and let's make this National Night Out the best one yet!

Take care and see you there,
Rahim 🎈
Nob Hill Neighborhood Association