[Neighbors] Who's ready for Pride weekend?!

Nohe Ader nohe at zloungeabq.com
Fri Jun 9 17:05:50 MDT 2023

Aloha friends of Nob Hill!

We are so excited to announce our pool adventures this weekend (Saturday and Sunday)! We are diligently working together to make sure the sound is at the proper level as neighbors. Our last event was a success!

This weekend our parties will be:
Saturday, 1pm-6pm outdoors
Sunday, 4pm-8pm outdoors

And we will be continuing normal service indoors. Please feel free to stop by and join the fun, all is welcomed here at Z Lounge and Hotel Zazz!

Mahalo!

Z Lounge and Hotel Zazz teams