[Neighbors] Tour of 1953 Tony Edaakie Murals Coming

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Wed Jun 21 19:22:18 MDT 2023

A viewing of the remarkable 1953 Tony Edaakie Shalako murals will take place
a month from today on July 21.

Jim Trump, David Peters, and Christina Rhoderick of the De Anza Motor Lodge
will again host us.  We are grateful for their stewardship.

The tour will be led by Nob Hilleña Elizabeth Chestnut who is dedicating the
tour to Tom Kennedy who died December 8, 2022. He was the founding director
of the Zuni Museum and a director of the Route 66 De Anza Association.

Reservations recently filled. We will maintain a waiting list at
<mailto:meyster1 at me.com> meyster1 at me.com

A $20 per person donation will be received for the Ancestral Rich Treasures
of Zuni, a Zuni artist co-op organized by Edaakie’s grandson Keith who plans
to attend.

#VivaNobHill