[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Tour of 1953 Tony Edaakie Murals, July 21

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Wed Jun 28 16:15:21 MDT 2023

Because community response for this tour has been tremendous we are adding a
third tour.

If you have a reservation for the 1 pm tour that stands.

If you have a reservation for the 2:30 tour that changes to 2 pm.

If you have joined our waiting list we will email you soon to offer you a
spot on a new 3 pm tour.

We reiterate our appreciation to Jim Trump, David Peters and Christina
Roderick of the DeAnza Motor Lodge for making the murals available.

Thank you to Nob Hilleña Elizabeth Chestnut for sharing her lifetime of
knowledge and to Keith and Chandra Edaakie and their family who plan to join
us.

People have asked about the requested $20 donation. You may bring cash or a
check to NHNA. We will pass donations to Ancient Rich Treasures of Zuni.

#VivaNobHill

Gary Eyster

Member, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>