[Neighbors] Fwd: UNMH/BernCo Listening Session

Lucille Long lucylongcares at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 07:46:01 MST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Adriann Barboa <abarboa at bernco.gov>
Date: Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 2:14 PM
Subject: UNMH/BernCo Listening Session
To: Roberto Martinez <robertom at bernco.gov>
Cc: District 3 <District3 at bernco.gov>

Hello Neighbors and Community Partners,

I hope this message finds you in good health and spirits. Next Tuesday, the
7th of March, UNM Hospital and Bernalillo County will host a Listening
Session in my district, at the International District Library.  This is a
great time for community input on ways UNMH can meet your healthcare needs.
We’d love to hear from you!  See the attached flyer for more details, and
please forward far and wide.

Thanks,

Adriann

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>