[Neighbors] Nice gesture

JRB lglbeam at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 3 19:10:52 MST 2023

This afternoon my doorbell sounded. I looked out and saw a man with a backpack. Looked to be a homeless/street person. He was holding my newspapers, which I had not yet collected. At first I did not answer the doorbell. He was persistent with the doorbell and knocking on my windows so I opened the door. He just wanted to deliver the newspapers and let me know that he had brought my trash container from the street to its position in my driveway. He asked for nothing.I thanked him for his kindness. I should also have given him some money so he could have a hot meal tonight. Wherever/whoever he is, thank you for kindness. There are good people out there experiencing difficult times.

JRB

JRB

JRB

JRB