[Neighbors] In search of an arborist

Michael Mcdonald Abqmichaelj at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 11:30:14 MST 2023

Give Sidney Eusepi of Fly Girl Trees a call. ‭

(505) 228-8444‬

This is a small company that has been in business quite a few years. Sheila, the woman who does the cutting, really knows and loves trees and is a tread lightly arborist. I’m sure you will have a good conversation around those brutal butcherings and agree a lot on what not to do.