[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association to be recognized

Robert L Anderson citizen at comcast.net
Mon May 15 10:33:33 MDT 2023

Great job Gary, and I know there are others who have helped make this possible.
Congrats to all.

Bob Anderson

On May 15, 2023, at 8:29 AM, Carolina Yahne via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

Yes!! Gary Eyster is our Nob Hill hero. Thank you, Gary, for your commitment to our beloved neighborhood.
Your friend, Caro
Carolina Yahne, Ph.D.
New Mexico Licensed Psychologist
CYahne at UNM.edu <mailto:CYahne at UNM.edu>