[Neighbors] Sunday Funday's with Z Lounge at Hotel ZAZZ!

Nohe Ader nohe at zloungeabq.com
Wed May 17 10:59:16 MDT 2023

Aloha friends of Nob Hill!

We hope that everyone is doing well on this beautiful Wednesday. Our next Sunday Funday event is happening this Sunday from 2pm-8pm. We did take all your recommendations and voices seriously and will be doing some major adjustments to help accommodate your needs as our neighbors! Sound will be lowered, speakers will be lowered and faced towards the establishment and we changed our Sunday event times from 2-8p, which was originally 6-10p. We are beyond excited for the growth of our businesses but also as neighbors in the community of Nob Hill! Our bar and hotel takes great pride in the hospitality for all demographics of people in ABQ. With that being said, any of you are most definitely invited to come hang out by the pool and soak up the sun with us!

Mahalo!

Z Lounge & Hotel ZAZZ