[Neighbors] Liquor License Application Notifications

Skye Morris-Devore skyedevore at gmail.com
Fri May 26 07:17:20 MDT 2023

Thank you Jeff for forwarding this. While I agree that the night club vibe is not an identity we want in Nob Hill (see downtown), the winery and brewery vibe along with restaurants are far better than vacant spaces and dark corners at night. People coming to the area and walking around prevents crime and drug addicts from lurking in corners. With responsible service and reasonable hours, this will be an amazing addition to the revitalization we are seeing in Nob Hill. I am very much in support.

Skye Devore