[Neighbors] Astrl's Summer Clothing Release Party

Nohe Ader nohe at zloungeabq.com
Wed May 31 21:18:38 MDT 2023

Aloha friends of Nob Hill!

We hope that everyone is doing well on this Wednesday. I would love to let you all know of our next event which will being happening this Sunday from 2pm-8pm. We will be working diligently to make sure that we control the bass and volume, as we are aware of your needs. With that being said, any of you are most definitely invited to come hang out by the pool and soak up the sun with us!

Mahalo!

Z Lounge & Hotel ZAZZ