[Neighbors] Door knocking 300 block of Montclaire NE

Lisa Lopez lisalopez0511 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 16:04:35 MDT 2023

Today my husband was working from home but he was in the garage with the
door open.  He witnessed a man knocking on the door to the home across the
street.  The guy then came towards our home.  He asked my husband if he
spoke spanish then held up a sign that he was homeless and from
Venezuela and if we could help.  He was about 5'10 to 6' and was about 200
pounds.  He was not a small man by any means.

My only concern with this is that we have no way of knowing true intentions
and to have someone going door to door could be dangerous.  Please keep an
eye out.

Thanks
Lisa