[Neighbors] Hello, Question from Member on Tulane

Mike P. moonpie785 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 07:09:48 MST 2023

Hello,

In past neighborhoods I have lived in, the President of the neighborhood
association (or someone he/she designates), walked around the neighborhood
and if RV, commercial trailers, etc., were parked on the street (like they
were camping) or parked on the front yard, and knocked on the door and let
them know that's illegal according to city codes.  And that if they did not
move that RV (which should be in a campground) or commercial trailer, THEY
(the President of the neighborhood assoc.) would call city codes on them.
That way, neighbors did not have to confront neighbors.

There is a trailer parked at Wesleyan and Garfield on the street like it's
a campground.  It has blocks around the tires, like it's camping.  Why
isn't the President or someone from this neighborhood asking them to move?
It looks trashy.  Please help or let me know what's up.  Thank you!