[Neighbors] History Harvest at Special Collections

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Sat Oct 7 16:49:31 MDT 2023

History Harvest at Special Collections

Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023

Time: 11:00am - 3:00pm

Location: Special Collections Botts Hall

Do you have memories of coming to Special Collections when it was the Main
Library? Have you ever worked at Special Collections/"Old Main"? Do you have
any pictures or materials related to Special Collections/"Old Main"? If so,
we would love you to join us for our inaugural History Harvest! This event
will help us "harvest" history from our community and help to save it for
future generations. Staff will be on hand to listen to stories and digitize
any images or materials brought in!

If you can't make the event, you can find a form you can fill out and return
to us here <https://abqlibrary.org/ld.php?content_id=73499725> .

Teri L. Reynoso, MLIS

she/her

Library Paraprofessional/Circulation Coordinator

Special Collections
The Public Library
423 Central Ave NE Albuquerque, NM 87102

 <tel:505.555.5555> 505.848.1376  |
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__abqlibrary.org_&d=CwMFa
Q&c=nQp_iw8Uzq1sgzSGIdF1j6KNEFgmuezNMJJZgU0t45g&r=Sl4GasBeTL1KatXOZQ-oQg&m=A
YRzMAYF01wQ5eYhO6US7jxZlrWekP4z3buE9cTaZjM&s=IjSNQ91JWiJFMCrD-tCy-7-9H7xlsWp
MGXdi9Z1c4pI&e=> abqlibrary.org

The City of Albuquerque acknowledges that Native/Indigenous Peoples and
Tribal nations,

including the Tiwa Pueblo peoples, and our neighboring Tribal Nations, have
stewarded

through time immemorial the lands and waterways of what is now the City of
Albuquerque.

The City also honors and respects the enduring relationship that exists
between these Peoples

and Tribal Nations and this land and is committed to continuing to learn how
to be better

stewards of the land the City inhabits as well.