[Neighbors] University Area Command APD Request

Karen Mendenhall abqkaren at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 20:18:50 MDT 2023

Dear Lucille, et al:
Does a community being protected by APD typically take care of providing water and other beverages for the officers and staff?  I’m unfamiliar with this practice.  I thought our tax dollars paid salaries and overtime to enable them to provide for themselves what they might like or need to drink during their shifts. Perhaps I’m mistaken about this.  If they’re unable to provide for themselves or if there’s another purpose in asking the community to supply beverages, more information might be useful.

Many thanks.

Karen S. Mendenhall
ABQkaren at gmail.com
505.280.2097

"The arc of the moral universe is long but bends toward justice.”  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.