[Neighbors] Reminder of Wednesday's 10/18 Nob Hill & University area, Public Safety ECHO

DeLoach, Darryl darryldeloach at cabq.gov
Tue Oct 17 15:26:46 MDT 2023

Please join us for
Nob Hill & University Area, PUBLIC SAFETY ECHO

The Power of Peers in
Law Enforcement

Wednesday, October 18th - 1:00-2:30 pm

Presented by:
Peer Support Program Coordinator
Melissa Schultz

Case:
TBD

Join us on
Zoom in: https://cabq.zoom.us/j/81996594011
Meeting ID: 819 9659 4011 Password: NobHill-U!
Phone in: dial 1-646-558-8656
Enter the meeting ID: 819 9659 4011# - then hit # again.

The session will be videotaped to share on the city's website.
Announcements

  *   Saturday, October 21st - 8 am - Noon - Downtown Growers Market<http://www.downtowngrowers.org/>
  *   Sunday, October 22st - 10 am-2 pm - Rail Yards Market<https://abqmainstreet.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3b8db156cee54b2c4a08433c7&id=64314aa1a0&e=a7d7b36750>
  *   Saturday, October 21st-29th - Bike Thru 'Burque Week -- for info: Bike Thru 'Burque<https://bikethruburque.com/events-activities/>
  *   Free mental health first aide classes available - contact Brandon Estrada, brandon.estrada at peakbehavioral.com<mailto:brandon.estrada at peakbehavioral.com>

Invite People Concerned about Safety
Do you know people who should be included in our Public Safety ECHO? If so, please invite them! Feel free to forward this message to community members or send information to darryldeloach at cabq.gov<mailto:darryldeloach at cabq.gov> to have someone added to the list. This is a public, open forum and we welcome all.

Do you have a Public Safety Issue?
If you would like to submit a case to be presented, we want to hear about your concerns, issues and situations.
Contact us about any scenario involving safety in Albuquerque that you want to discuss at a future Public Safety ECHO session.
If you do not feel comfortable presenting, a member of the Hub team is able to present to the network on your behalf. Email or call Darryl DeLoach, if you have a topic you would like addressed - 505-768-4732, darryldeloach at cabq.gov<mailto:darryldeloach at cabq.gov>.

If you'd like to be removed from this contact list, please email darryldeloach at cabq.gov<mailto:darryldeloach at cabq.gov> with
"remove from list" in the subject line.

Darryl DeLoach
Public Safety ECHO, Coordinator
505 768 4732
darryldeloach at cabq.gov<mailto:darryldeloach at cabq.gov>
[A jpg featuring the APD, One ABQ, and Echo logos.]